Function: Noise Protection
Efficency: NRR 24 dB
Industry: Construction, Manufacturing, Maintenance, Automotive, Woodworking
- 24 dB NOISE REDUCTION RATING: Over-the-head hearing protection with NRR of 24 dB for low to moderate noise exposures.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES: New innovative foam earcup inserts and spacers help improve attenuation along with new ear cushion foam technology for an effective acoustic seal and reliable protection.
- COMFORTABLE: Wide, soft foam ear cushions and earcup tilting pivot points designed for high comfort and an effective acoustic seal with the head.
- EXTENDED COMFORT: Internal stainless steel wire in headband helps maintain consistent force over an 8-hour period for extended comfort. Twin headband design helps reduce heat buildup.
- DURABLE: ABS plastic cups create a rigid, high-strength and impact-resistant earmuff to handle tough environments.
- DIELECTRIC HEADBAND: Electrically-insulated headband with no exposed wires helps provide protection from low voltage electrical hazards.
- REPLACEABLE CUSHIONS and inserts help keep them clean: 3M PELTOR HYX2 Hygiene Kit.
- Industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 6 inches ; 10.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 10.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B00CPCH86A
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: X2A
- Customer Reviews: 457 customer reviews
Efficiency: NRR 30 dB
The 3M Peltor Optime 105 Over-the-Head Earmuff has been developed for effective hearing protection in the most demanding noise environments where noise exposures are expected to reach as high as 105 dBA. The Optime 105 over-the-head earmuff features added mass and volume, plus a unique ‘double-shell’ earcup design (two cups connected via foam inner layer) to boost the noise reduction throughout the full range of low and high frequencies.
3M Peltor Optime 105 over-the-head earmuffs feature double-shell technology to provide effective hearing protection. The 3M Peltor Optime 105 Over-the-Head Earmuff has been developed for effective hearing protection in the most demanding noise environments where noise exposures are expected to reach as high as 105 dBA.
3M PELTOR X5A Over-the-Head Ear Muffs
Function: Noise Protection,
Efficiency: NRR 31 dB
Industry: Construction, Manufacturing, Maintenance, Automotive, Woodworking, Heavy Engineering, Mining.
The X-Series earmuffs are 3M’s latest advancement in hearing conservation. New technologies in comfort, design and protection all come together in this groundbreaking earmuff line. The X5A earmuffs offer a NRR (31 dB) which makes them ideal for very high noise situations. The high attenuation delivered by X5A earmuffs is possible as a result of a combination of advanced technologies including: newly designed spacers, specially formulated earcup liners and innovative foam contained in the cushions. It features an electrically insulated wire headband, often referred to as “dielectric”. When correctly selected and worn, these products help reduce exposure to hazardous levels of noise. 3M PELTOR HYX5 Hygiene Kit offer replaceable ear cushions and foam liners to help keep your earmuffs clean and extend the service life.
Legal Disclaimer3M personal protective equipment sold through Amazon’s Industrial and Scientific Department is only intended for US occupational workplace use. This 3M personal protective equipment must be used in compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) standard (29 CFR 1910.132) and all other applicable health and safety standards, as well as all user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product.