The features that have set the MSA V-Gard as a front-runner in head protection remain, comfortable, durable, customization and support, provides a new twist on style, without sacrificing safety or performance.
MSA V-Gard works diligently to create products that help you do just that. Our objective is to provide protection from the everyday threats. The iconic “V” design is trusted by the millions who wear it day-in and day-out.
MSA V-GARD® IS THE SAFETY SOLUTION OF CHOICE FOR WORKERS ACROSS THE WORLD
MSA safety helmets are well suited for industrial applications,
- Oil and gas
The helmets offer protection during asbestos removal, spraying and painting, sanding and grinding. MSA V-Gard is non-vented industrial helmet with protective cap, 4 point chinstrap fitted and reusable bag.
The truth is, all hard hats are not created equal. Check out this side-by-side comparison.
If you wear a hard hat all day, you want it to be comfortable. We agree and have worked to provide you options that ensure the optimal fit, as well as a touch of style. With your needs in mind, MSA designed the Fas-Trac III Suspension system. Chosen 9 times out of 10 over the competition, this adjustable system provides the comfort you need and the safety you require while on the job-site.
Your brand is important. It echoes the quality of the work you do every day and represents the high standards your organization expects. When you place your brand on a hard hat, you want to make sure it reflects those standards. MSA has provided hard hat customization longer than anyone -. We don’t just set the bar, we are the bar! The custom process we’ve perfected was developed to ensure flexibility, speed and accuracy without sacrificing logo quality and durability. It gives you the power and confidence to design and promote your brand effectively, with pride.
Everybody loves a bargain, yet no discount is worth putting workers at risk.
CONFIGURE TO THE JOB
On complex worksites, you need protection that goes beyond a hard hat. It’s important to drive compliance with confidence by using products that are designed and tested to work together to provide the highest level of safety. MSA hard hats, frames, visors and hearing protection products are all tested and approved together to ensure proper use, fit and comfort — so you can be certain you have the protection you need, where you need it.
V-Gard Safety Helmet – Key features and benefits
- Reliable, UV stabilized HDPE non-vented helmet shell
- For many industrial applications the ideal and most economical solution
- ELECTROSTATIC-INERIS certified (testing according to EN 13463-1). Suitable for use in ATEX environments hazardous zones 1, 2, 20, 21, 22
- Economic electrician helmet meeting EN 397 440 V AC and EN 50365 (Triangle symbol is engraved inside the shell) and part of visor testing GS-ET-29 Class 1 and Class 2
- GOST certified (–50°C)
- Standard slots to easily attach MSA visors and/or ear muffs
- 2- or 3-point chinstraps available
- 6 shell colors: white, yellow, red, blue, green, orange
- Optional: text or full color picture printing an all helmet sides; individual naming stickers; reflective stickers
- Lifetime: 2 years storage, +4 years’ service time; MSA delivers stickers to note date of first use and stick to inside shell.
- 4 suspensions available:
-Push-Key with slide adjustment and sweat-wicking foam sweatband
-Push-Key with slide adjustment and wipe able PVC sewn in sweatband
-Fas-Trac® III with wheel ratchet and sweat-wicking foam sweatband
-Fas-Trac® III with wheel ratchet and wipeable PVC sewn in sweatband.
• Durable and cost-effective high-density polyethylene (HDPE) shell
• Overhead straps made of woven polyester provides comfort and consistent shock absorption
• Push-Key suspension harness with slide adjustment, allowing helmet to be adjusted easily with one hand
• Perforated sweatband is breathable to allow lasting comfort
• Euro 30mm accessory slot allows easy integration with MSA V-Gard accessories
• Space for customization or badging on the front, rear and side
• Size: 52-64cm
• Weight: 335g
EN 397:2012 440V AC, -30°C
EN 50365:2002 1000V AC
INERIS ELECTROSTATIC (ISO 80079-36:2016)
Blue / green / red / white / yellow
Construction / industry / oil and gas / utilities / mining