Permatex Engine Degreaser is a highly concentrated waterbased, foaming engine degreaser that is specially formulated to
quickly cut and remove grease, oil, and dirt on all types of
equipment. VOC compliant in all 50 states.
• Quickly dissolves grease, oil and dirt
• Cleans iron, steel, aluminum, magnesium, and copper
• Not harmful to metal, rubber, plastic or concrete
• Rinses off easily with water
• VOC compliant in all 50 states
• Water based, foaming formula
• Cleaning and degreasing automobile engines
• Industrial equipment
• Farm equipment
• Lawn mowers
• Garage Floors
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Provide adequate ventilation.
2. Warm up engine for easier cleaning and turn off. Remove air filter. Protect carburetor, distributor and any electronic components.
3. Shake can thoroughly before use. Note: There is no ball agitator inside the can. For best results, the aerosol can
should be at room temperature before spraying.
4. Holding can 8 to 10 inches from the surface, press the nozzle and apply an even coat of product on the surface.
Allow to foam for 10 to 20 minutes depending upon the amount of soil buildup. Repeat cleaning process if
Products shall be ideally stored in a cool, dry location in unopened containers at a temperature between 8 and 28C (46 and 82F) unless otherwise labeled. Optimal storage is at the lower half of this temperature range.
The data contained herein are furnished for information only and are believed to be reliable. We cannot assume
responsibility for the results obtained by others over whose methods we have no control. Permatex, Inc. specifically
disclaims all warranties expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular
purpose, arising from sale or use of Permatex, Inc. products and disclaims any liability for consequential or
incidental damages of any kind, including lost profits. This product may be covered by one or more United States or foreign patents or patent applications.