Hand and arm protection:
Workers in many roles may come into contact with substances or conditions that pose a risk of harm to their hands or arms. If We can’t reduce these risks in some way, We must use personal protective equipment (PPE) to do so.
Types of hazards:
- Temperature extremes
- Cuts and punctures
- Dangerous substances such as chemicals
- Electric shock
- Skin infection
- Disease or contamination
Types of hand and arm protection
The types of equipment that we might use to protect hands and arms include:
- Elbow protectors
If employees need PPE, Employer must give it to them free of charge. Self-employed people must get it for themselves.
|High Quality Industrial Working Cotton Knitted Safety Glove:|
|MOC: Negatable||Price: Negatable|
|Payment Terms||Western Union, TT, LC.||Supply ability||50,000 pairs|
|Delivery Time||20-40 working days||Packing details||12 pairs/poly bags, 240 pairs/carton|
|Material||60% cotton, 40% polyester||Colour||Bleached White|
|Size||22-26 CM||Gloves Weight||300 -400 Gram/Dozen|
|Brand Name||PK Gloves||Usage||Construction & General cleaning|
|Certification||CE||Place of Origin||Pakistan|
Industrial Working Cotton Knitted Safety Glove:
Size: S, M, L, XL
- Sweet protection
- Maximized tactile sensitivity
- Excellent Dexterity
- Excellent wet & dry grip
- Oil resistant
Logistics Quality control Mechanical maintenance Electrical wiring Gardening Packaging Vehicle Maintenance Detailed Assembly
- Exceptional comfort & Breathability
- The thin foam coating provides high breathability which maximizes comfort for extended periods of time.
- Fine gauge knit nylon liner provides exceptional flexibility as well as padded protection.
- Highly Durable
- Unique nitrile formula offers high resistance to abrasion and scratch.
- Machine washable
- Excellent Grip and Dexterity
- Nitrile foam coating offers a strong grip in dry, slightly wet, or oily environments.